Short Courses and Conferences
Economic Evaluation and Investment Decision Methods
Multiple Sessions are Offered
Fees and Registration
The registration type(s) and fee(s) for Economic Evaluation and Investment Decision Methods are shown below:
- Regular Attendees 5-Day Course — $ 2,595 (USD)
- Attending 3 Day of 5 Day (First 3 Days) — $ 1,795 (USD)
- Regular Attendees 3-Day Course — $ 1,795 (USD)
Note: For any 5-Day course, you can choose to attend only the first 3 days for the cost of the 3-Day course. This option will be available on the 5-Day course registration form.
The registration fee includes:
- Course tuition
- Refreshments at breaks
- Course textbooks (3-book set)
Colorado School of Mines will award 1.9 Continuing Education Units (CEUs) upon completion of the 3-day course and 3.3 CEUs upon completion of the 5-day course.
This event is offered in several sessions. To register for a session, please choose (click) the session you want to attend and then click the 'Register' button below.
Cancellation and Attendee Substitution Policy
Any modification, including cancellation, of your registration requires written notice that must be emailed (firstname.lastname@example.org) or faxed (303.277.8683) to the SPACE Office. The following information applies:
- Attendee substitutions may be made without cost penalty at any time up to the date of the start of the event.
- Registrants may transfer their registration to a different session ONCE without cost penalty. Requests for transfer after one transfer has been granted will be charged a $150 service fee.
- Cancellations will be accepted if notice of cancellation is received
at the SPACE Office no later than five (5) business days prior to the date
of the start of the event. Cancellations will be charged the following fees:
- $250 for the 5-day course
- $170 for the 3-day course or 3-day attendance of the 5-day course.
- No refunds will be made to registrants who fail to cancel within the specified cancellation period.
The sponsor reserves the right to cancel the course and return all registration fees if enrollment is insufficient.