Short Courses and Conferences
September 18-20, 2013
Fees and Registration
The registration type(s) and fee(s) for Tunneling are shown below:
- Regular Attendees (through August 14, 2013) — $ 1,585 (USD)
- Regular Attendees (after August 14, 2013) — $ 1,685 (USD)
- One Day (through August 14, 2013) — $ 665 (USD)
- One Day (after August 14, 2013) — $ 710 (USD)
- Two Days (through August 14, 2013) — $ 1,275 (USD)
- Two Days (after August 14, 2013) — $ 1,400 (USD)
The registration fee includes:
- Course tuition
- Course CD
- Continental breakfasts, lunches, and refreshments at breaks
This course is offered as part of the Statewide Extended Studies Program of the Colorado Commission on Higher Education. The Colorado School of Mines will award 2 Continuing Education Units (CEUs) upon successful completion of this course.
You may register online by clicking the 'Register' button below.
Cancellation and Attendee Substitution Policy
Any modification, including cancellation, of your registration requires written notice that must be emailed (email@example.com) or faxed (303.277.8683) to the SPACE Office. The following information applies:
- Attendee substitutions may be made without cost penalty at any time up to the date of the start of the event.
- Cancellations will be accepted if notice of cancellation is received at the SPACE Office at least five (5) working days prior to the date of the start of the event. Registrants who cancel within this period will be charged a $275 service fee.
- No refunds will be made to registrants who fail to cancel within the specified cancellation period.
The sponsor reserves the right to cancel the course and return all registration fees if enrollment is insufficient.