The registration type(s) and fee(s) for Economic Evaluation and Investment Decision Methods are shown below:
- In-Person Attendees 4-Day Course — $ 3,095 (USD)
- Attending 2.5-Day of 4-Day (Monday-Wednesday noon) — $ 2,065 (USD)
- In-Person Attendees 2.5-Day Course — $ 2,065 (USD)
Note: For any 4-Day course, you can choose to attend only the first 2½ days for the cost of the 2½-Day course. This option will be available on the 4-Day course registration form.
The registration fee includes:
- Refreshments at breaks
- Course textbooks (3-book set)
Colorado School of Mines will award 1.9 Continuing Education Units (CEUs) upon completion of the 2½-Day course and 2.9 CEUs upon completion of the 4-Day course.
This event is offered in several sessions. To register for a session, please choose (click) the session you want to attend and then click the 'Register' button below.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
If you have a question or need some additional information about any aspect of registration or about attending the event, you might find the answer on our Frequently Asked Questions page. Of course, feel free to contact us at any time.
Cancellation and Attendee Substitution Policy
Any modification, including cancellation, of your registration requires written notice that must be emailed (Learn@mines.edu) or faxed (303.384.2695) to the CPES Office. The following information applies:
- Attendee substitutions may be made without cost penalty at any time up to the date of the start of the event.
- Registrants may transfer their registration to a different session; however, the following conditions and limitations apply (in the following, the term "2½-Day session" shall be interpreted to include 2½-Day attendance of 4-Day sessions):
- ONE transfer from 4-Day session to a different 4-Day session, or from a 2½-Day session to a different 2½-Day session: no additional charge if costs of original session and transfer session are equal; otherwise, the cost differential will be charged
- Transfer from 4-Day session to a 2½-Day session: $30 service fee will be charged; remainder of cost differential between original session and transfer session will be refunded
- Transfer from 2½-Day session to a 4-Day session: cost differential between original session and transfer session must be remitted; no service fee is charged
- Any transfer AFTER first transfer: $150 service fee plus any cost differential between original session and transfer session will be charged for each transfer granted
- Time between original session and final transfer session cannot exceed 12 months
- Cancellations will be accepted if notice of cancellation is received at the CPES Office no later than five (5) business days prior to the date of the start of the event. Cancellations will be charged the following fees:
- $250 for the 4-Day course
- $170 for the 2½-Day course or 2½-Day attendance of the 4-Day course.
- No refunds will be made to registrants who fail to cancel within the specified cancellation period.
The sponsor reserves the right to cancel the course and return all registration fees if enrollment is insufficient.