The registration type(s) and fee(s) for 2019 Space Resources Roundtable are shown below:
- Regular Attendees (on or before May 3, 2019) — $ 475 (USD)
- Regular Attendees (after May 3 and on or before June 7, 2019) — $ 525 (USD)
- Regular Attendees (on site) — $ 575 (USD)
- Full Time Student — $ 150 (USD)
Reminder: Those who register for only the Lunar Prospecting Workshop cannot attend the SRR/PTMSS sessions or social events.
The registration fee includes:
- Access to the SRR/PTMSS and Lunar Polar Prospecting Workshop
- Continental breakfasts and refreshments at breaks
- Lunches on Tuesday, Wednesday, and Thursday
- Dinner on Wednesday evening All dinner reservations have been filled; not available for new registrants.
- Reception with heavy hors d'ouevres on Thursday evening for Lunar Polar Prospecting Workshop participants (sponsored by United Launch Alliance)
- One-year membership to the Space Resources Roundtable
You can register online by clicking the 'Register' button below.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
If you have a question or need some additional information about any aspect of registration or about attending the event, you might find the answer on our Frequently Asked Questions page. Of course, feel free to contact us at any time.
Cancellation and Attendee Substitution Policy
Any modification, including cancellation, of your registration requires written notice that must be emailed (Learn@mines.edu) or faxed (303.384.2695) to the CPES office. The following information applies:
- Attendee substitutions may be made without cost penalty at any time up to the date of the start of the event.
- Cancellations will be accepted if notice of cancellation is received at the CPES office at least five (5) working days prior to the date of the start of the event. Registrants who cancel within this period will be charged a $75 service fee.
- No refunds will be made to registrants who fail to cancel within the specified cancellation period.
The sponsor reserves the right to cancel the event and return all registration fees if enrollment is insufficient.